我和Squeaks 刚刚远足回来
Squeaks and I are just getting back from a hike!
我们露营的地方有特别多的不同种类的鸟类 植物 和岩石
Where we live, there are tons of different kinds of birds, plants, and rocks — so many
多的简直没法走路了
that it’s hard to keep track of them all!
所以我和Squeaks用了一种特殊的工具来帮助我们完成探险 它就是野外日志
So Squeaks and I use a special tool to help us record our discoveries: a field journal!
野外日志是科学家们所使用的一种特殊工具 用于
A field journal is a special kind of notebook that scientists use when they’re working
在野外工作时使用
outside.
他们用它来记录所见到的东西的重要特征
They use it to record important facts about the things they see out in the world, and
和他们对于所看到的东西的自己的想法
their own thoughts and questions about what they’re seeing.
你也可以用野外日志来做同样的事情
And you can use a field journal to do the same thing!
如果你所在的地方是春天 就像这 或许你能看到许多
If it’s spring where you live, like it is here, maybe you’ve started to see lots of
花朵
flowers.
你可以用你的野外日志来了解你周围的花朵
You can use your field journal to get to know the flowers in your neighborhood!
你的野外日记是你可以写任何东西的地方 代替了笔记本 便利贴 或者只是
Your field journal can be anything you can write in: a notebook, a binder, or even just
几张钉在一起的纸
a few pieces of paper stapled together.
当你准备好研究花朵的时候 拿出你的野外日志 几支铅笔
When you’re ready to study the flowers, just grab your field journal, some pencils
蜡笔 还有一个成年人
and crayons, and a grown-up.
然后 去外面找尽可能多的花吧
Then, head outside to find as many flowers as you can!
当你首次外出的时候 确保要写上日期再带上一个成年人
When you first get outside, be sure to write down the date, or have a grown-up do it for
然后再记录一下天气
you, and then make some notes about the weather.
是热呢还是冷呢
Is it hot or cold outside?
最近下雨了么
Has it rained recently?
然后 找一朵花 仔细观察它吧
Then, find a flower and examine it carefully.
问你自己一些问题 比如:这朵花长在哪里呀
Ask yourself questions like: where is the flower growing?
生长在什么样的土壤里呢
What kind of soil is it in?
那个区域光照充足么
Is there a lot of sunlight in that spot?
花朵旁边有虫子么
Are there bugs hanging out around the flower?
写下一切你观察花时看到的和想到的
Write down everything you see and think about when you’re looking at the flower in your
把它们都写在野外日志里
field journal.
下面来到好玩的环节了 把你看到的画下来
Next comes the fun part: draw what you see!
科学家们非常认真仔细的作画以便记录
Scientists make very careful field drawings to help keep track of every detail of what
他们研究的所有细节
they’re studying.
你可以画下不同的花瓣和叶子 展示一下它有多大
You can draw the different petals and leaves on the flower, and show how big it is.
你越认真的观察和作画 你越能更好的了解每一种花
The more carefully you look and draw, the better you’ll get to know each flower!
你做完画以后就可以研究下一朵花了
When you’re done drawing, you can choose another flower to study next.
当你研究完好几种花的时候 你就可以休息一下了
Once you’ve studied a few flowers, you can be done for the day!
既然你已经做了野外日志 你就可以通过查阅它来
Now that you’ve started your field journal, you can come back to look at the flowers again
在明天或者几天后再次观察花了
tomorrow, or even in a few days.
然后做同样的事情:写下你看到的东西 比如花朵是否
Then do the same thing: write down things you see, like whether the flower is getting
有充分光照 是否周围有虫子
lots of sunlight, or if there are bugs flying around.
然后在画一张图
And draw another picture of it!
过一段时间 你就能看到花朵是如何变化的了 比如是否
Over time, you’ll be able to see how the flower is changing — like if it grows more
在雨后长的更加茁壮了
after it rains a lot.
这就是科学家保存野外日志的原因
That’s why scientists keep field journals!
所以他们能记得他们学会了什么 还能通过查阅笔记来了解
So they can remember the things they learn, and look through their notes to see how things
事物经过时间洗礼如何变化
change over time.
你可以用你的野外日志去研究更多东西 不仅仅是花
And you can use your field journal to study more than just flowers!
比如 如果你周围有很多鸟 你可以用你的野外日志来
For example, if there are lots of birds around, you can use your field journal to keep track
记录它们
of them, too!
当你在研究鸟类或者其他动物的时候你可以注意一下
When you’re studying birds and other animals, you can pay attention to things like what
你看到它们的时间 它们是单独行动还是成群结队 它们的声音是什么样的
time of day you see them, if they’re alone or in groups, what sounds they make, and what
它们吃什么
they’re eating!
啊 你说的对Squeaks
Ah, you’re right Squeaks!
我们还没说到写野外日志最棒的地方呢
We haven’t even talked about one of the best parts of having a field journal!
你可以装饰它
You can decorate it!
你可以像我们一样用超酷的贴纸和画装饰它
You can cover it in cool stickers and drawings like we have!
你有想要和我们分享的超酷野外日志吗
Do you have a super cool field journal that you’d like to share with us?
我们很高兴见到它
We’d love to see it!
找一个大人 给我们发邮件吧 地址是kids@scishow.com
Grab a grownup and send us an email at kids@scishow.com.
感谢谷歌科技赞助我们完成这一期视频
We’d like to give a big thanks to Google Making Science for helping us make this episode!
谢谢 下次再见
Thanks, and we’ll see you next time here at the Fort!

相关热播

  • 2021-08-24三角形也可以做轮子?这里我搞到了一个压在轮子上的木箱子 你看 它可以很顺畅地滑动 也可以前后来回滑动 如果你以为这下面的轮子是圆的 那可就想错了 它们其实是三角形 它们实际上叫作勒洛三角形 是一种等宽曲线的几何体 所以如果三角形轮子也能像圆形轮子那样滚动 为什么长期以来 我们都要用圆形轮子呢 我来演示下 用勒洛三角形做轮子会有什么问题 那么 先把它像这样放在桌上 然后找到它的正中心 在顶部和底部之间的中心 大约是在..
  • 2021-08-24病人手术中突然醒了怎么办想象你突然痛不欲生醒了过来Imagine suddenly awaking to hellish pain. 却因为喊不出声音 感到万分恐惧Think of the unbearable horrible when you try to scream, 你这才发现你整个身体已经瘫痪了it’s then that you realize that your entire body is..
  • 2021-08-24南北半球抽水马桶的漩涡方向不一样的背后原因嗨~是我DestinHey it’s me Destin. 欢迎回到“机灵日”Welcome back to Smarter Every Day. 这有个情况 我在北半球做了个视频Here’s the deal. I’ve created a video in the northern hemisphere 来自“真理元素”的Derek在南半球也做了一个and..
  • 2021-08-24椰果是如何生产出来的?椰果是如何生产出来的? 我们通过以下几个步骤生产椰果 每一步都是艺术 首先打开椰子 椰肉刮成泥 挤压椰肉 来获取制作椰果的最新鲜的原料 将椰浆与 糖 醋 和水混合 然后我们的研发团队会培养木醋杆菌 并寻找合适的椰果样品 发酵室 发酵过程持续约七天 期间必须把控好温度 以确保椰果正常发酵 七天后 一定厚度的椰果片将会成型 制作完后 清洗椰果片表面 清洗完成后 把椰果片放入切割机 根据要求的尺寸切成..
  • 2021-08-24致命的火焰龙卷风长什么样子?2018年7月 加州卡尔大火 引发了致命的火焰龙卷风 科学家对此做出了解释 那天 一股从太平洋吹来的寒冷而密集的风 裹挟沉重的气流冲下山坡 和下面的热空气相撞 引发了破碎波和涡流紊流空气 当涡流和火海相遇时 火焰中产生了龙卷风 它延伸至比三个足球场还宽 比加州最高的山还高 内部温度飙升至2700华氏度 风速超过每小时165英里 仅仅40分钟 卡尔火焰龙卷风 毁坏了方圆一英里的道路
  • 2021-08-24亚裔眼比你想的要更普遍肯托亚洲 典型的亚裔眼The stereotypical Asian eye 小且斜长还经常是单眼皮the ones that are small, slanted and often with a monolid. 通常只在亚洲见到These can only be seen in Asians. (错了)(Wrong!) 好吧 这种说法并不正确OK, not exactly true. 就像..
  • 2021-08-2810分钟了解四十亿年地球史地球自形成以来的四十五亿年间Earth has been through a lot 历经了沧海桑田in the four and a half billion years since it formed. 地球的大部分历史面貌都已被Most of Earth’s history has been shaped 板块运动带来的大陆间相互碰撞所改变by plate tectonics,..
  • 2021-09-03大堡礁是如何形成的?20,000 years ago, this area wasn’t even underwater.两万年前这片区域甚至都没在水下 It was covered with eucalyptus and paper bark forests.而是被桉树和纸树皮林所覆盖 And it was home to animals commonly found on the Australia..
  • 2021-08-24如何为病毒命名(例如COVID-19)Hi, this is Julián from MinuteEarth.嗨 我是《分钟地球》的Julián In 2009, a disease swept across the globe and infected millions,2009年 一种疾病席卷全球并感染了数百万人 and before it was officially named 2009 H1N1 Flu,在被正式命名为20..
  • 2021-08-24河豚里面是什么样子?If there’s one thing you know about puffer fish,提到河豚 你肯定知道的一件事 it’s that they can do this.就是它可以这样 When aggravated by a predator,受到捕食者威胁时 they, you know, puff up.它们会膨胀变大 Some puffers, like..
  • 2021-09-15开普勒的富矿行星大家好!我是Reid Reimers欢迎收看太空科学秀。在 2014年2月26日Greetings! I’m Reid Reimers and welcome to SciShow Space. On February 26th 2014, the 开普勒科学团队宣布发现了715颗太阳系外的新的星球Kepler science team announced the discovery of 71..
  • 2021-08-24为什么自行车能直立不倒?自行车是人类发明的最有效并最万用的人力交通工具之一Bicycles are one of the most efficient and versatile human-powered means of transportation 但是难以置信的是 这种人骑单车we have yet devised. But perhaps even more incredible than humans ri..

我要评论

    评论加载中...

译学馆所有视频和图片来自互联网版权归原创者所有。

加载中...